Saturday, May 10, 2008

We're good...right now, we're good

Although earlier today I was truly "ready" to make the call, lila rallied when Alex arrived - she adores Alex - and she ate quite a lot, came and hung out in the kitchen and seemed like a sick dog, a little down, but not ready to leave yet.

So one more day's reprieve.

Alex is having a nap and lila is sleeping beside him. Dan and I went out and sat in the backyard, secenting the air, listening to the birds.

One more night, may it be blessed and peaceful.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cat,
Our thoughts are with you. I love the You Tube videos you have chosen to include in your blog. They are just beautiful and make me cry each time. My daughter who is a Reiki practitioner is sending healing energy to help ease Lila's transition into the light.
Kathy Hays

Cat said...

Hi Kathy - Thank you so much for the kind words and the Reiki is most welcome too. I'm glad he videos are powerful for you, they are for me too and I am selecting songs, poems and prayers that have been important in our loves, to celebrate the joy, the pain, the gift of this phase. It seems so unrel we will ever be parted. So the blog keeps a part of her here always, as she will be in my heart.


Thank you so much Kathy and to your daughter too...